
Jeff knows how I am really particular about not having sugar in my diet.. as much as possible anyway;) One Saturday morning when I was about to go for my daily run Jeff decided he wanted to treat the girls to donuts. I told him if he was going to do this he better get them while I was running and have them all eaten up before I was out of the shower. He did just that, but when I got out of the shower he came to me and said "Honey I bought you a treat, it's on the table" I looked at him all upset like "I TOLD you not to buy anything that will tempt me!" then when I got to the table he had 1 donut left in the box, and 6 roses sitting next to it. He then looked at me and said "you get to pick what treat you want" So... props to my lovely hubby!! Of course, for those who are wondering I
gladly turned down the donut for the roses!!
No comments:
Post a Comment