Saturday, July 25, 2009

Rebekah at it again...

Last Sunday in church we had visitors. As we were sitting in church Rebekah leans over to me and whispers in my ear "mom do you think they are Christians?" I lean down and whisper back "probably" she leans to me again.... looks in my eyes and says "mom you do know that means they love God right?" LOL I sat thinking.... yes Rebekah who do you think taught you that Christian means that? Oh kids... they keep you on the edge of your seat;)

Instead of adding another post, I will add to this one...

Rebekah and I were headed to the Dr. for a visit because her ear hurt. We were getting out of the car and I said "the Dr. will make your ear ache much better!" She turns to me with darting eyes and says "MMMooommmm it is an ear affection, not ear ache!!!" hummm never new ears could be affectionate LOL.

No comments: