Thursday, February 19, 2009

No to candy??

Kids can say no to eating candy:)

Rebekah has been having issues not making it to the bathroom because she is to busy playing to take the time, so she ends up with wet pants and mom has more laundry then she wants. So, we started an incentive program with her. I took her to Piggly Wiggly and had her pick out a bag of candy, Almond M&M's were the choice. We got home and dumped them in a dish. She was allowed one M&M every time she actually used the bathroom. She did great! Finally near the end of the bag she came out of the bathroom headed to the dish of candy looked at me with eyes of illness and said "mom, I don't want anymore candy!" Hummmm so I cured 2 issues, always asking for candy and accidents in the pants. Not a bad day!!

No comments: