Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Do we hear wedding bells already!

I witnessed the cutest thing yesterday while having coffee at my dear friends house yesterday.

Rebekah (3.5) and her friend Nicole (3) were playing in the living room with Nicole's brothers Caleb (5) Joshua (7) as Lisa and I were sipping our coffee we look over and see Rebekah walking down an "isle" with Caleb arm in arm, and Nicole walking down the "isle" with her brother Joshua. They pretended to get married. Then they started to dance! And the boys were shouting "I am going to marry Rebekah" "I am going to marry Nicole" It was so sweet!

The problem was...Nicole and Joshua are brother and sister...... so, we had to brake the news to the children that you can't marry your sibling. They carried on for about a half hour with the "wedding"

You think they have been to a wedding or 2 in their lifetime?? :) Will see what the future holds for Rebekah and Caleb;)

No comments: