Wednesday, December 10, 2008
More of Rebekah's words of wisdom
So the other morning I was sitting at the computer and it was just about 6:30 in the A.M. Rebekah comes down the stairs all groggy eyed. She looks at me with a sad face and says "mom, something is wrong here?" I ask her what? She says "I would really like you not to call me your baby, I am not a baby and it really bothers me" I sit her down and explain how she will always be my baby no matter how old she is, and the same is true of Savannah and Lilyan. But she just insisted that I never call her that again. Then she said "mom, I do love it when you call me Boobarryjuice, that would be great" so.... Boobarryjuice it is, Rebekah, the 3 year old has spoken ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment