Yesterday morning the girls and I were sitting around putting together our list of Christmas cookies to make this year, and Rebekah was right in on it with us. She sat next to me creating her very own recipe. It went like this:
"O.K. mom, I have a recipe for you, it is going to be great! It is one onion, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup milk and one cup flour." "These are called onion cookies...they are going to be sooo wonderful!"
I look over at her and as she is telling me this she is scratching the recipe down in her very own handwriting (as best a 3 year old can of course) looking so very proud of her new found recipe.
Lilyan, Savannah and I had no intentions of squelching this little ones imagination. We simply said "sounds yuuuummmy!!" (as we are looking one to another with giggles in our smiles) now we are praying she does not expect us to actually create and test here wonderful recipe LOL. We will keep you updated!
Happy Christmas cookie baking everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment