Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bekah's words of wisdom

This morning I was doing some math with Lilyan and Rebekah joined us as usual. Lilyan and I were doing some bar graphs. The graph was labeled "how many children in families that we know" She decided on the families to use, and we graphed them. As Lilyan and Rebekah go off to have a 10 minute play time brake Lilyan says "I could have used Busha" I said "yep, that would have been another one for the 5 children column" Rebekah turned to us and in her 3 year old wisdom proceeds to correct us "no, it would have been one" I ask in great anticipation to here answer "why would it be one, she has 5 kids" "no she only has one....Coda, he is her kid!!" For those who don't know, Coda is my mom and dad's dog. Thanks for the lesson Rebekah!

No comments: