Friday, May 23, 2008

Trip to the Milwaukee Museum



Yesterday was a fun filled day at the Milwaukee Museum. Jeff took the day off and we headed there with our dear friends from Home School group. It was fun, and we took lots of pictures of things we plan to research on the internet and in books from the library. It really brings education to life when we can visit places like this for our schooling.

I asked Rebekah what her favorite thing was in the museum and her only comment was "there were no animals!" I said yes, but this was a museum not the zoo. She decided we should have went to the zoo instead..... can't please them all :)

Savannah and Lily will be writing reports on the trip. I am sure we can share some parts of them on here when they are completed. For now we will leave you with some pictures of our fun time!!

No comments: