This past weekend was a busy one! Savannah spent Friday at her friend Amanda's house for her 11th birthday party. Lilyan spent Friday eating dinner at her best bud's house so Jeff and I took Bekah out for some Taco Bell. Saturday was a day of shopping for our needed items to get this yard ready for summer.
Jeff picked up my square foot gardening needs, and I walked through the flowers with the girls to let them pick out what they thought would be best this year:) Lots of pretty stuff!
Sunday was church, and then we had everyone over for a cookout. It was a joy to see everyone playing outside having a great time together! Jeff did all the BBQ'n and it all tasted yum-o!
We have a small turtle sandbox that drew a lot of attention from the kids. I never knew you could fit 8 kids around one of them small sandboxes, but with determination...kids can do anything I guess:)
The adults enjoyed some sticky ball as we call it (magic mit for the politically correct group) and ladder ball. The Lord held the rain off all day for us. Thank you God, it was a joyful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment