A few days ago I was in my bedroom doing laundry with Savannah when Rebekah came running in out of breath with something really on here mind! She looks at me with this excited, but serious look on her face and says with great anticipation..."Mom, can I stay a little girl" I asked why? She said "because I like it" I did not want to pop the little ones excitement so I decided to say "yes" she beamed from ear to ear came running over to me gave me a giant hug around my knees and looked up and said "YEAH!!! thank you mom!!" and ran off to play. I wonder what was going through that little ones mind at that moment to come and ask me such a question. Moments like these are worth blogging about:)
Friday, June 13, 2008
Cute little Bekah Boo
A few days ago I was in my bedroom doing laundry with Savannah when Rebekah came running in out of breath with something really on here mind! She looks at me with this excited, but serious look on her face and says with great anticipation..."Mom, can I stay a little girl" I asked why? She said "because I like it" I did not want to pop the little ones excitement so I decided to say "yes" she beamed from ear to ear came running over to me gave me a giant hug around my knees and looked up and said "YEAH!!! thank you mom!!" and ran off to play. I wonder what was going through that little ones mind at that moment to come and ask me such a question. Moments like these are worth blogging about:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment