Fathers day was a fun day for the kids. We went to the World of Verity store together and I allowed the kids to pick out some decorations to do up the house with, so they bought some balloons and purple streamer (they all know purple is dad's favorite color)
When we got home Lilyan noticed that she mistakenly picked up a pack of Happy Birthday balloons and without hesitation says "I can fix this" she crosses off the Happy birthday with a marker and on the other side writes "I love you" she sure likes to look at the bright side of things!! Praise God for that. After the balloons were fixed she finished the decorating with streamers. She did a great job!!
Rebekah was in charge of helping with the home made pizza (one of dad's favorites also) and she worked hard, after that she decided to wrap dads gift....and did so with a bath towel, who am I to mess with wrapping paper conservation LOL! We set his gift at the dinner table at his spot. Savannah was in charge of making the malts after dinner and of course they were delicious!
As you can tell from the picture, clean up was fun also!
Thanks to all the girls hard work, Fathers Day was a success in the Gr???...who families home:)
No comments:
Post a Comment